In this section, we provide instructions for the sending of original articles to
e–pública as well as the template that should be used for the final version:
Template version in Word
(To download the file, select the link with the right-hand button of the mouse and click on “save target as”)
- Original articles submitted for possible publication in e–pública should address topics related to the teaching side of the economic analysis of public sector intervention in economic activities: public revenues and expenditures, public sector management, public choice, fiscal federalism, fiscal policy, regulation, etc. In accordance with the editorial principles of e–pública, the selection of articles for publication will follow strict criteria of quality and be based on a process of specialized academic evaluation of the original articles that is both anonymous and independent. The submission of an original article for possible publication within e–pública will verify the full acceptance of this process by the author or authors. The final decision on its publication will depend, in all cases, on the Editorial Board.
- The articles submitted must be original, meaning that they will not have been published previously, either totally or partially, in any medium, national or foreign, whether in print or electronic format.
- The articles must be written in Spanish or English.
- The original articles must be submitted exclusively in their electronic version through the email account of e–pública(firstname.lastname@example.org). The format of the file must be Microsoft Word (or compatible with it). The Secretary of e–pública will acknowledge receipt of the submission. The submission must be accompanied by a working email address for the corresponding author through which all communications resulting from the selection process will be received. Likewise, a telephone number for the corresponding author must be provided. Any change in these forms of contact should be communicated to the Secretary of the Journal. The Secretary of e–pública will be responsible for sending to the corresponding author relevant information about the status of the article within the selection process.
- Authors who submit original articles to e–pública must comply with all publication standards, including the declaration of good practice and ethical code.
- In cases where the article includes tables and/or graphs, the style norms in sections 3 and 4 of the template should be consulted.
- The annexes must follow the style rules detailed in the ANNEX section of the template.
- Bibliographic references must be sorted alphabetically, according to APA style.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, the authors will have to provide, within a short time, a final version that incorporates all changes or final modifications that the Editorial Board has requested, and which is strictly adapted to the publication format of e–pública in accordance with the electronic template available on the Journal’s webpage. Definitive publication of the article will be subject to fulfilment of this commitment.
- After the article has been accepted, the Journal maintains dissemination rights so that the total or partial use by the authors of the articles or materials published in e–pública (for incorporation into another medium of dissemination, whether in print or electronic format, and whether as an individual or collective work) will require express and complete citation of the work published in the e–pública Following the same requirements, the Journal allows authors to deposit the final version of published articles in institutional or open access thematic repositories.
- Authors are solely responsible for the language quality of their work; nevertheless, the Journal may make any style corrections considered necessary to improve the quality of the writing.
- There are no processing costs.