In this section, we provide instructions for the sending of original articles to e–pública as well as the template that should be used for the final version:
Template version in Word
(To download the file, select the link with the right-hand button of the
mouse and click on “save target as”)
Original articles submitted for possible publication in e–pública should address topics related to the teaching side of the economic analysis of public sector intervention in economic activities: public revenues and expenditure, public sector management, public choice, fiscal federalism, fiscal policy, regulation, etc. In accordance with the editorial principles of e–pública , the selection of articles for publication will follow strict criteria of quality, and be based on a process of specialized academic evaluation of the original articles that is both anonymous and independent. The submission of an original article for possible publication in e–pública will mean the full acceptance of this process by the author or authors. The final decision on its publication will depend, in all cases, on the Editorial Board.
- The articles submitted must be original, meaning that they will not have been published previously, either totally or partially, in any medium, national or foreign, in paper or electronic format.
- The articles must be written in Spanish or in English.
- The original articles must be submitted exclusively in their electronic version through the email account of e–pública (email@example.com). The format of the file must be Microsoft WordÒ or compatible with it. The Secretary of e–pública will acknowledge receipt of the submission. The submission must be accompanied by a working email address for the corresponding author through which all communications resulting from the selection process will be received. Likewise, a telephone number for the corresponding author must be provided. Any change in these forms of contact should be notified to the Secretary of the journal. The Secretary of e–pública will be responsible for sending the corresponding author the relevant information about the situation of the article within the selection process.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, the authors will have to provide, in a short space of time, a final version that incorporates all the changes or final modifications that the Editorial Board has requested and that is strictly adapted to the publication format of e–pública in accordance with the electronic template available on the webpage of the journal. The definitive publication of the article will be subject to the fulfillment of this commitment.
- Once the article has been accepted, the Journal maintains the dissemination rights so that the total or partial use by the authors of the articles or materials published in e–pública, for their incorporation into another medium of dissemination, on paper or in electronic format, both in an individual and collective work, will require the express and complete citation of the work published in the Journal e-publica. With the same requirements, the Journal allows authors to deposit the final version of their articles in institutional or open access thematic repositories.
- Authors are solely responsible for the wording quality of the works; nevertheless, the Journal may make the style corrections considered necessary to improve the quality of the writing.
- There are no processing costs.